THAT ONE SPECIAL PERSON
PART: 1
Life is a space where many people come and go, some stays for a few days and some forever. In that some will become our friends or part of our life.
I also got many people as friends and partners, many went away and some stayed. Now am going to talk about some who came to my life as my partners and made changes but at last vanished as clouds. But I didn't ever felt sad or regret losing her because no matter what the always gifted me new experiences and new reasons to live life.
we all heard before that WHATEVER HAPPENS FOR A REASON and I also believe so, not only that IF ANYONE BREAKS OUR HEART, ITS JUST FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO FIX. And each breaks there will be someone better than the past to fix it but, this time one came and which I really wish no one separate us. I don't know why I love her this much but I really do love her than anything anyone and I really mean it.
We just met by mistake, by a wrong call. I didn't thought that she will be the one for my life however, we started talking to each other, and by spending time together, I just shared everything happened in my life all the loses I had everything and she also shared all those hard situations which had passed through. gradually we started being closer. Once we decided to meet once.
She bunked her class to meet me and we met first in MANANCHIRA SQUARE, CALICUT. At first, it wasn't that good but took initiative and started talking and we started talking an in between the twist came RAIN. I won't ever forget that rainy day, in between it started to rain heavily and she is afraid of thunder and lightning and she was really scared of that and that made the change in both of our life. I just hold her closer and looking deep into her eyes I told her that DON'T WORRY AM HERE WITH YOU and I hugged her and within some seconds rain went off. It was like that heavy rain, thunder and lighting was sen by God to make us together.
In that day itself, I proposed her and she also said yes to me, I was like WHAT. and she replied that she also felt before that we are meant to be together. Day by day we got closer and closer.
To be continued
To be continued
No comments:
Post a Comment